Note For Anyone Writing About Me

Guide to Writing About Me

I am an Autistic person,not a person with autism. I am also not Aspergers. The diagnosis isn't even in the DSM anymore, and yes, I agree with the consolidation of all autistic spectrum stuff under one umbrella. I have other issues with the DSM.

I don't like Autism Speaks. I'm Disabled, not differently abled, and I am an Autistic activist. Self-advocate is true, but incomplete.

Citing My Posts

MLA: Zisk, Alyssa Hillary. "Post Title." Yes, That Too. Day Month Year of post. Web. Day Month Year of retrieval.

APA: Zisk, A. H. (Year Month Day of post.) Post Title. [Web log post]. Retrieved from http://yesthattoo.blogspot.com/post-specific-URL.

Monday, September 17, 2012

And today I do not executive function.

Seriously. I apparently don't today. I have not managed to do:
  1. The papers I'm supposed to grade.
  2. The Chinese homework due last Wednesday.
  3. The Chinese homework due today.
  4. Any notecards whatsoever.
  5. An intro paragraph or anything.
  6. Any of what I had planned for today.
  7. The econ homework due tomorrow.
  8. The engineering design homework due tomorrow.
  9. The engineering analysis homework due tomorrow.
Instead, I have:
  1. Found yet more sources because I always need more sources.
  2. Eaten junk food.
  3. Talked to people about a completely different autism-related project (Autism 101 for a Splash.)
  4. Argued with some people on tumblr.
  5. Discussed ableism on facebook.
  6. Tracked down the people who linked to my blog for a shout-out note.
  7. Written this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete comments for personal attacks, derailing, dangerous comparisons, bigotry, and generally not wanting my blog to be a platform for certain things.